Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, July 30, 2005,
pissed. all the way.
WHAT IS HAPPENING.the world is turning upside down.i hate this.what is all this mans.what is all this?everything also so dilly dallying.keep changing your minds.decided on smth already then some ppl don like.show attitude.sulk.walk off in a huff.leave us in the lurch.what is this?!people.we only have less than one pathetic month to practice.and saturday is the only day that we have.and now ya all still don wanna cooperate.what the HELL?bonker`dds.we are falling apart lah.everything`s not the same anymore.if this continues on,the bonker`dds wont be a living clique anymore.it will just wilt. and die.whats the thing with going off in pairs?okay, drop the pair thingy, but..EVERYONE IS LIKE, BU SHUANG WITH EACH OTHER NOW CAN.everything is changing so rapidly..in just a twinkle of an eye,disputes and quarrels and breaking out among us.why,why, tell me why?MOBILE.Went back home againThis sucks, gotta pack up and leave againSay goodbye to all my friendsCan't say when I'll be there againIts time now, I turn aroundTurn my back on everythingTurn my back on everythingEverything's changing when I turn aroundI'm out of my controlI'm a mobileEverything's changing when I turn aroundI'm out of my controlI'm a mobileStart back at this lifeStretch myself back into the lightI'm waking up to say I've triedInstead of waking up to another TV GuideIts time now, I turn aroundTurn and walk on this crazy groundEverything's changing when I turn aroundI'm out of my controlI'm a mobile Everything's changing out of what I knowEverywhere I goI'm a mobileI'm a mobileHanging from the ceilingLife's a mobileSpinning 'round with mixed feelingsCrazy and wildSometimes I wanna scream out loudEverything's changing everywhere I goI'm out of my controlEverything's changing everywhere I goOut of what I knowLa la la la la la la la laEverything's changing when I turn aroundI'm out of my controlI'm a mobileEverything's changing out of what I knowEverywhere I goI'm a mobileEverywhere I goI'm a mobile..with a HUFF and a PUFF and the big bad wolf blewww the house down!!!i hope you guys co-operate and co-ordinate tmr ya. =)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |